Katharine's Progress

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 94 and Thoughts on beginning the real test

DAY 94. My 3 months of the TF+ contest are up. Now begins the real test. It hasn't been easy so far, but it was easier having that commitment 3 times each week and knowing I couldn't stand up my teammates and the trainers. Now that I'll be responsible for myself (not that I wasn't before) getting my workouts in, I know it will be more challenging. Now the challenge will be balancing my finances and making the gym a priority in my spending, and making it a priority in my busy schedule. In the past it's always been an issue with me, saying that I'll go work out, then flaking out on myself. Well, it's crucial that I start kicking my own ass and not accepting any excuses from myself! No standing myself up! I know I'm capable of so much. I've already shown myself that even when I think I don't have anymore, there's always that last push.

I will still be doing the meal plan with Leanne for the next 9 months, and checking in each Saturday morning from home.

My short-term goals for the next 3 months:
  1. maintain current weight loss over the holidays!
  2. lose another 30-45 lbs by March 31st
  3. beginning in January, start a couch-to-10km training plan to prep for the Sun Run
  4. do 2 TF+ bootcamps per week
  5. do 2 cardio days per week (which could include my running plan)
  6. stick to the meal plan and check-in with Leanne each Saturday morning
  7. do at least 1 blog entry per week to stay accountable!
My long-term goals for the rest of 2014:
  1. lose a total of 136 lbs by September 15th
  2. do the 10 km Vancouver Sun Run on April 27th (already registered!)
  3. get myself into a bikini and feel good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment