Katharine's Progress

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Vacation Plan of Action

After I read through and responded to a comment from my last post, I thought about it a lot more. It was absolutely right, I am entering into a situation where temptation will be everywhere, and I won’t be in my usual environment or have the same support system around me to deflect those temptations. I need to create a plan so that I will succeed. It’s not the exact meal plan I follow, because each day of the week cycles through different levels of carbs and stuff, and at home I have the blender to make green smoothies and stuff, but with Leanne’s help, here’s my vacation plan…

Meal plan
·         Sticking to the cleanse – No dairy or flour
·         Eat every three hours
·         If eating out, request substitutions!
·         Breakfast - egg whites with veggies and sweet potatoes, fruit and oatmeal
·         Lunch - seafood/tofu with salad and veggies
·         Dinner - seafood/tofu with salad and veggies
·         Snack of almonds and apple or similar
·         2 litres of water every single day!!!
 
Exercise Plan
·         Walk, walk, walk!
·         Do at least 2 – 60 min workouts between Monday and Friday

The vacation is for my best friend's wedding, so I may choose to allow myself 1 or 2 small glasses of red wine for toasts or the reception dinner, which is definitely not on the regular meal plan, but I may decide that sparkling water is just fine.
I will also have reschedule my Thursday morning workout for the week I get back, so with 4 workouts that week, I'm sure the TF trainers will sufficiently kick my butt back in gear!

1 comment: