Katharine's Progress

Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 62 and Thoughts on evil temptations

DAY 62. Last couple days have been good, stuck to my meal plan, didn't feel too hungry, drank all 8 glasses of water.

Went to the gym yesterday and did 45 minutes on the treadmill, 6 incline, 3.2 speed like Leanne said. I actually didn't notice the first 30 minutes go by, the gym near me has TVs on each machine, so 30 Rock eased me through my boredom. That's the thing about elliptical or treadmill or whatever other cardio machine, I find them to be exceedingly dull. Weight training is interesting cause you're varying it as you go along, but with the treadmill you're just a hamster on a wheel, going nowhere. It's a tad bit depressing actually to compare myself to a hamster. Although hamsters are super cute. We used to have them growing up. I guess I can't say they never got anywhere, because they always managed to escape. Perhaps they did their master planning on the wheel... interesting... anyhow, I digress.

On Wednesday evening, my boyfriend asked me to pick him up some takeout on the way home. I don't know what else to say about that experience other than, it was like my own personal version of hell to be trapped in a confined space with a hot pizza and not be engulfing it. Seriously. Gah. I made it home though, and had my meal plan dinner while he ate his pizza on the other end of the couch. I didn't cheat on my plan, but all I can say is, we need a longer couch...


No comments:

Post a Comment