Katharine's Progress

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 31 and Progress so far

DAY 31. Yesterday was a great workout with the TF+ group. I feel a little sore today which always makes me happy, I know I worked hard yesterday. One thing I've learned from the trainers is that if an exercise seems a little less challenging I can make it more so by really focusing on the muscles being worked and tightening them more. One of the other TF+ers brought her husband to check out the class (we all got a bring-a-friend-for-free card as contest applicants) and I think that's a great idea. I may have to bring my boyfriend to one of the classes to show him what I do there and meet my wonderful TF+ teammates :)

Yesterday was  great day, my boyfriend and I got up and had our green smoothies for breakfast and then went for a walk along the seawall before I headed to my TF+ class. I love that we're getting out and being active together. It was such a beautiful day outside too, soaked in lots of vitamin D.

Me and my sweetie enjoying our green smoothies....

My progress so far has been great. For this first month and during the cleanse, my body responded happily to all the changes. I could almost feel my cells waking up and saying 'Finally! We've been begging you to get us some good food and exercise for awhile!' :)

My current weight... 274 lbs, (I round up because my home scale and the TF+ scale always differ by about 1-2 lbs). This makes a 22 lb loss so far since my initial TF+ assessment and my heaviest weight! This also means I've lost 7.4% of my body weight so far and completed 16% of my goal weight loss amount. No slowing down though, long way to go still but a great start.

1 comment:

  1. First month done, way to go girl!! You're doing an amazing job, and I really enjoy reading all your updates.

    ReplyDelete