Katharine's Progress

Monday, October 28, 2013

DAY 44 and Thoughts on being hungry

DAY 44. Feeling hungry today. Chugging back on water like there's no tomorrow, which is helping. When I think about how I would have acted a mere 6 weeks ago, it's crazy. At the first sign of any hunger pangs I would be running for the junk food. Heck, even before I had hunger pangs, I'd be rooting around for them. It's nice to feel this new-found sense of control. Food doesn't control me. I control the food that I'm eating and I'm making good healthy decisions.

I tried on a little dress I haven't worn in a few years (actually I've worn it but can only wear it as a long shirt at my current weight). It's really pretty and I never got rid of it in the hope that I'd be able to fit into it again. It was nice to see that it's starting to fit better, though I know I still have a ways to go til it looks really good. I have a few others buried in the back that are about the same, some with tags on them still. I think all women do that, keep clothes that they don't fit into, in the vain hope that it will magically fit again. Well, at least now I'm not waiting for magic to make it happen, cause that certainly didn't work for me in the past, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment