Katharine's Progress

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 33 and Thoughts on the 'dead bug'

DAY 33. Workout at Team Fitness this morning with Sarah. She knows my core needs strengthening so she focused on that, much to my dismay.... lol, just kidding. But not really. Just when I think I'm starting to get stronger at my planks, she makes me do it on the exercise ball. I could barely make it 30 seconds til I collapsed. Then she demonstrated the 'dead bug' in which you recline on a bosu ball in a sit-up position and with the legs held bent in the air... for me it was more a 'wobbly dead bug' or a 'flattened bug'... lol, that was a tough one.

Tracy, Tristan and I have decided to do a rotation dinner party, where we can try out some yummy healthy recipes on each other. It's great, cause while my boyfriend is always supportive, it's good to have some new guinea pigs to test recipes on sometimes :) I tend to use the same recipes week after week, with just some different spices and stuff, so I'm going to have to start trawling Pinterest for new recipes. I want to show them that tofu can actually taste good. I think we may start next week, cause I add back in dairy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment